This replacement part secures a Specialized Stix light but will break free to protect light if snagged or pulled too hard. - This replacement part works with the following Stix mounts: Stix Helmet Mount, Stix Saddle Mount, and Stix Reflector Mount
All the parts needed to mount a Flux Elite headlight to a second bike. - Includes axle, handlebar clamp, stainless screws and 3mm Allen key. - The clamp will fit 25.4mm and 31.8mm bar diameters with included rubber grip pads.
The best taillight mounting solution available! Mount your Tuck e-Bike taillight on the seat rails, effectively placing the rear light on the highest (and most visible) part of the bike. Easily attaches to seat rails and has ball-and-socket adjustment to perfectly angle the rear light. - Compatible with Tuck e-Bike taillight
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Specialized Flux Expert tail light (sold separately) by getting an additional seatpost mount for easy switching between your rides. - All the parts needed to mount a Flux Expert taillight to a second bike - Includes mounting bracket, three interchangeable rings to fit different seatpost sizes and a 2.5mm Allen key. - Interchangeable rings will fit 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and Venge Aero seatpost.
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Mounting kit includes brackets and hardware to install the Q-LITE Multi Light with Brake and Blinker light on a TerraTrike
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
2amp charger for the fastest charging possible of Specialized Flux lights - Has 2 standard size USB ports and will charge most USB devices. - Includes 4 interchangeable wall plug options and USB A to USB MINI B male to male charge cable. - Output: 10.5W 5V 2.1A Max Input: 100-204V AC 50/60Hz. 260mA
Replacement lens for Flux Expert Headlight. - Includes clear lens and gasket.
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Specialized Flux Expert tail light (sold separately) by getting an additional seatpost mount with a flexible quick-release system for easy switching between your rides. - Mount with over-molded rubber straps. - Three strap positions allow the mount to adapt to posts from 25.4mm up to most aero posts.
Unlock all the functions of the Flux light with this two button remote. • Compatible with both the Flux Expert and Elite Headlights. • Lights up while the Flux headlight is on and repeats the Mode button and adds the Highbeam button (see Flux Headlight Manual for details) • Note: The remote is a "slave" unit and can turn a Flux headlight off but does not operate until the headlight has been turned on using the main button on the headlight.
Designed to accommodate the more aerodynamic profile of aero bars and seatposts, the Stix Aero Strap mount gives you the ability to attach a Specialized Stix for day or night riding. - Stix light mount with longer, flexible silicone strap to fit Shiv and Venge seatposts, plus Aerofly handlebars.
Increase your visibility by using the Stix Arm/Leg Band mount to attach your Specialized Stix light to arms and legs. - Includes rigid mount and fabric band for comfortable and secure hold. - Wraps around ankle to keep pant legs away from chainrings. - Increases visibility and versatility of Stix lights, both on an off the bike.
Stick a Stix on it. This fabric clip mount makes it a cinch to clip your Specialized Stix to a bag, jacket, or jersey for on-the-go visibility. - Stainless steel spring clip for secure mounting.
Mount your Stix to either your handlebars or seatpost with this versatile Stix light mount with a flexible silicon strap. - Works with handlebars and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter. - Second loop will fit most seatstay diameters. - Mount only, light sold separately
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem. - Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look. - Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike. - Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
Easily mount the Specialized Stix to your helmet with this Stix Helmet Strap mount that attaches securely through your helmet's vents. - Allows Stix light to be mounted horizontally or vertically. - Includes hook-and-loop strap to securely mount to helmet through vents.
Mounts a Specialized Stix light to a CPSC, DIN standard reflector/rack bracket or the Specialized Pizza Rack. - Vertical CPSC hole pattern. - This mount can attach to the Horizontal Din hole pattern. - Specialized single hole pattern for the Pizza Rack. - Mounts Stix light horizontally. - Includes all mounting hardware.
With the Stix Saddle mount, a Specialized Stix tail light can be easily mounted under any saddle featuring SWAT-compatible mounting holes. - Mounts a Stix tail light horizontally under the back edge of a SWAT-compatible saddle. - Includes stamped aluminum bracket that can be bent to adjust the light's angle. - This mount features a snap-in, breakaway mount to protect light if snagged. - Will only work with Specialized saddles with SWAT-compatible mount holes in the base. - Includes mounting hardware.
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights. - High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss. - Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights. - NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
• Fits all 2015 Serfas taillights • Bolts to rack for easy removal of taillight
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Page 1 of 3 Next page