• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
- 1 x 0.5 watt LED & 2 standard LEDs - 100 hour run time - 2 modes (steady / flashing) - Multi-fit QR bracket - Includes 2 (AAA) batteries - Water resistant
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 60 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 8.5 ~ 30 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 5 modes (3 Steady and 2 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Keep your vintage ride looking vintage with Sunlite's Low Rider Bullet headlight. The chrome polish finish is eye catching and the bullet shape is sleek to complement your already-awesome ride. It runs on 2 'C' cell batteries (included) for plenty of light and hours and hours of use.
Sunlite's Low Rider Headlight is the perfect replacement headlight for your cruiser. It mounts to your front fender.
$45.99 - $49.99
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's Micro Spot USB Headlight. This powerful light delivers brightness beyond its size. It attaches to any bars via an easy quick-release mount.
• Dual super bright white and red LEDs • Multi fit silicone strap • 4 modes (white - steady/flashing & red - steady/flashing) • 3 to 7 hour run time • Water resistant silicone body • USB rechargeable
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (steady / flashing) • 150 hour run time • Water resistant • Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket • Includes (CR 2025) lithium battery
• Super bright LED & parabolic reflector • Visibility up to 1200 Feet • Universal arm, leg or bar fit • Weather proof design • Soft touch switch • Red reflective tape
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
Signalling turns in a way that drivers are familiar with means they'll be more likely to see you. Day or night, Sunlite's Turn Signal & Tail Light combo increases your visibility to other road users. This handy device is controlled by a thumb switch that mounts to your handlebar for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Flux Elite headlight (sold separately) by getting an additional handlebar mount for easy switching between your rides. - Includes axle, handlebar clamp, stainless screws, and 3mm Allen key. - The clamp will fit 25.4mm and 31.8mm bar diameters with included rubber grip pads.
See or be seen, day or night, with the Specialized Flux Elite headlight. It features a compact and lightweight design with an output of up to 400 lumens. Think of it like riding with a small car headlight on your bicycle. - Sculpted beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. - Down-firing reflector creates smooth 180-degree wide beam for excellent peripheral vision. - Sharp cutoff illuminates objects 1/3 of a mile away without blinding oncoming motorists and cyclists. - New hinged quick-release mounting system for perfect alignment, every time. - New patent-pending all metal mounting system centers light in front of stem with longer reach to work under most computer mounts. - Wide variety of mounting options to fit all flat bar and drop bar cockpits. - Works with Flux Expert remote control (sold separately). - USB rechargeable 2200mAh Li-Ion internal battery (60% more capacity than previous iterations). - 200 to 400 lumens LED output. - Charges in less than 2.5 hours with supplied high power cable in any phone charger (3.5 hours in a laptop USB port). - Four operating modes: Full Power, 400 Lumens Battery Saver, 200 Lumens Surge, 120-400 Lumens Flash, 400 Lumens
Replacement clear lens for Flux Elite Headlight. - Includes clear lens and gasket.
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Specialized Flux Expert headlight (sold separately) by getting an additional handlebar mount for easy switching between your rides. - Includes axle, handlebar clamp, stainless screws, and 3mm Allen key. - Clamp will fit 25.4mm and 31.8mm bar diameters with included rubber grip pads.
True vehicle lighting for your bicycle. The super-wide and incredibly bright beam pattern of the Specialized Flux Expert headlight puts out up to 1200 lumens of LED light where you need it to see and be seen—day or night. - Sculpted beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. - Down-firing reflector creates smooth 180-degree wide beam for excellent peripheral vision. - Sharp cutoff illuminates objects 1/3 of a mile away without blinding oncoming motorists and cyclists. - Raised center reflector for automotive style high/low beam control. - Illuminated remote offers unparalleled control over light output. - New hinged quick-release mounting system for perfect alignment, every time. - New patent-pending all-metal mounting system centers light in front of stem with longer reach to work under most computer mounts. - Wide variety of mounting options to fit all flat bar and drop bar cockpits. - USB rechargeable 5200mAh Li-Ion internal battery. - 400 to 1200 lumens LED output. - 1.75 to 20 hours runtime. - Four operating modes: Full Power, 1200 Lumens Battery Saver, 600 Lumens Surge, 400-1200 Lumens Flash, 400 Lumens
Be seen, either in the day or at night, with the super-powerful Specialized Flux Expert taillight. The flashing mode automatically boosts the light's output to 110 lumens during the day for up to 14 hours, while making you visible up to a two thirds-of-a-mile (or one kilometer) in full daylight. - Maximum safety, even in the brightest conditions. - 110 lumens output sets new benchmark. - Visible up to 0.6 mile/1.0 kilometer during midday in the summer. - Patent-pending reflector mounting system for perfect aim on 27.2, 30.9mm, and Venge seatposts. - Ambient light sensor boosts light output by 50% while in Flash Mode during daytime running, for increased visibility. - Integrated, flip-out USB tab to charge rechargeable Li-Ion battery in any USB port in under 90 minutes. - All the aesthetics and performance to match the fastest road race, adventure, and commuting bikes. - Three operating modes: Steady, 25 Lumens Surge, 5-55 Lumens Flash, 55-110 Lumens
The benefits of versatile lights for use at night or during the day are huge, and with the Stix Comp headlight, you’ll enjoy a strong, bright light to guide you at night, while also providing the peace of mind you get from a light that beefs up your daytime visibility and safety. This tiny headlight packs a big punch, with 105 lumens of wide-angle light that can be seen from multiple directions. Its six light modes provide multiple options for day or night, while runtime is up to 22.5 hours, depending on the mode you choose. The Stix is easily and conveniently charged via USB. - 36 to 105 lumens output. - 1.5 hours to 22.5 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter (Aero strap mount available separately). - Six modes including: Steady High, 105 Lumens Steady Low, 36 Lumens Power Surge, 105 Lumens Power Flash, 105 Lumens Disco Flash, 36 Lumens Eco Flash, 36 Lumens - Four stage, battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Comp tail light packs a 20-lumen punch that can be seen from multiple directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes — ranging from steady to flash modes — make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 26 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB. - 7 to 20 lumens output. - 2.9 hours to 27.5 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately). - Six operating modes: Steady High, 20 Lumens Steady Low, 7 Lumens Power Surge, 20 Lumens Power Flash, 20 Lumens Disco Flash, 7 Lumens Eco Flash, 7 Lumens - Four-stage, battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.